Specialist, Integrated Digital
The Promotions Producer must be a highly motivated and creative individual. This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promotional spots, digital marketing and special projects. Regularly scheduled shifts are M-F 8:30-5:30 with some flexibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with Creative Services Director to conceptualize, write, light, shoot, and/or edit compelling on-air and digital promos
• Excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
• Modify and customize promotional projects supplied by corporate, utilizing Adobe After Effects
• Produce client sponsored promotional spots
• Perform other related duties, as assigned
Requirements & Skills
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of and proven experience in Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop with the ability to demonstrate proficiency level equivalent to 2+ years working with the program regularly - this isn't an ''I'm a fast learner'' opportunity; you need to know the programs inside and out from day 1
• Promotional video editing experience in television environment strongly preferred
• Ability to work daytime hours regularly and flexible hours (including weekends) occasionally
• Valid driver's license
• Demo reel -- include a link in your resume
• Passion for strong image and promotion writing
• Strong video production skills utilizing Sony, Canon, or Panasonic cameras
• Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
• Excellent communication, presentation, organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
• Knowledge of Ross Xpression and Black Storm a plus
• Physical Demands & Work Environment
• The Promotions Producer must be able to stand, sit, operate a motor vehicle, conduct telephone conversations, use electronic mail, write letters and memos, conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups, make decisions without supervision, make decisions that impact the results of co-workers, work in close proximity to others, work outdoors in all weather conditions, and work indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
• The Promotions Producer must be able to lift, set up and operate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds, and be able to handle, control or feel objects, tools or controls for extended periods of time. Repetitive movements are required. Work may be conducted in extremely bright or inadequate lighting conditions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqokp1-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.