Sr. Project Manager
As the Product Manager, CMS and Partners you will be responsible for defining an ongoing strategy and roadmap for our CMS, as well as unlocking partner opportunities.
This role can be fully remote or a hybrid of remote/in-person if based in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, or Dallas.
What you will do:
• Create and maintain the roadmap for our Content Management System (CMS) and partners.
• Deliver new Content Management System (CMS) features in order to increase productivity and decrease costs.
• Collaborate with our ecommerce, publisher, and paid traffic partners to create solutions and new features that support company goals.
• Deliver new products for our partners and iterate on existing products.
• Define the product work for the engineering team, which is currently 6 developers based in Europe. You will manage the priorities and product requirements. The SVP of Technology will manage the processes and technology for the engineering team.
• Define processes where it does not exist to ensure on-time delivery and clear prioritization.
• Partner with cross-functional team members, including fellow Product Managers, Head of Business Development, UX/UI Designers, Developers, Content team, and BI Managers. Help drive a culture of excellence while ensuring a positive and collaborative experience for all cross-functional teams you work with.
• Report to the VP of Product.
• 3+ years experience as a product manager, preferably for consumer products and internal tools
• Drive to create solutions that help partners and BestReviews achieve goals
• Communication skills to clearly describe goals and solutions
• Experience with ecommerce, publisher, and paid traffic partners is a plus
• Love data (quantitative and qualitative) and aren't shy about digging deep into it to define hypotheses to test out
• Experience working with international groups and distributed teams
• Flexibility and team-oriented mindset to take-on additional customer-facing projects based on broader team's capacity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b27x-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.