The Lifestyle Show Producer is responsible for producing live interview segments and taped sponsored segments in a fun, morning style format directed at female viewers and social media users.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plans and produces live daily lifestyle show.
• Writes taped and on camera segments.
• Books guests, maintains show rolodex and calendar.
• Communicates with AEs and clients regarding sponsored content.
• Uploads taped segments to website.
• Reviews daily social media produced by talent.
• Daily production of promos
• Back-up for lifestyle line producer
Requirements & Skills:
• Experience producing lifestyle shows or local news.
• Informed about local events, entertainment, food, fashion, etc.
• Write scripts quickly and conversationally.
• Generate and coordinate local lifestyle stories.
• Operate producing and editing software.
• Coach talent and provide daily feedback to production team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0335j-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.