Remote / Virtual
The Partner Manager is responsible for managing our Strategic Account Team's digital media partners and advertising platforms. This individual serves as the primary owner of these partnerships, vendors, and platforms, developing an in-depth understanding of all offerings, capabilities, tools, and process. The Partner Manager must have experience in digital advertising with a very strong technical operations foundation enabling a quick understanding and comfort with new platforms. A love of problem solving and troubleshooting is a must, both for technical issues and process improvements.
Collaboration with internal teams is of the utmost importance, including Media Strategy, Client Success, and Sales. In addition to deepening current partner relationships, this individual will also be responsible for cultivating new partnerships that enhance our current capabilities through new platforms and technologies.
• Serve as the primary owner of all existing and new partnerships, managing internal and external communication including project management of partner and platform-related initiatives.
• Build and maintain strong relationships on both ends as the liaison between internal departments and external partners. This person is the trusted advisor and resident go-to on partner capabilities and opportunities.
• Identify, develop, and implement operational efficiencies with partners and platforms to improve our service and quality while reducing friction.
• Troubleshoot with team members, partners, and platforms to resolve technical issues and needs
• Identify and develop new partner relationships to help guide our overall company direction while working closely with the Media Strategy team on product offering.
• Utilize general business knowledge to understand marketing, pricing, operations, competitive challenges, and opportunities with existing and potential partners. Maintain a comparison matrix to actively evaluate vendors.
• Actively monitor industry updates and developments to share with our team and the broader organization.
• Manage documentation of partner and platform materials and processes on internal wiki.
• Negotiate contracts to maximize our partnership potential and product offering.
• Manage partner invoices and billing processes, including compilation of monthly COGS reporting to meet Finance and Billing requirements.
• Own administration of our Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads MCC and other business accounts.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. At least 4-5 years in digital media with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Hands-on technical experience in digital media, including operations skills and platform knowledge.
• A holistic operational understanding of how platforms, reporting, billing, products and contracts all tie together.
• An ability to grasp complex technical topics and distill them into clear summaries.
• Detail-oriented, with strong organizational and project management skills.
• Passionate about problem solving, troubleshooting, and getting things figured out.
• Resourceful and independent, but with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
• Interested and knowledgeable in industry trends and developments, including areas like privacy and data.
• Prior Facebook Business Manager and/or Google Ads account administration.
• Experience with digital tagging, tracking, QA, and maintenance. Google Tag Manager experience preferred.
• Experience with any of these other platforms and tools is a big plus: DSPs/Programmatic, Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TapClicks.
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Values diversity, with an open-minded outlook and respect for differing backgrounds and opinions.
• Committed to playing an active role on our team while having fun along the way.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx37jo-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.