Nexstar Media Group is seeking a Motion Designer to be part of a bold team of in-house designers, in Chicago, Illinois. This is a unique opportunity to have your work seen on a national level for a national news network. We're looking for a motivated motion designer who is innovative, driven and can take a project from creative concepting/design to final finish as well as having the skills to build from creative briefs or style frames provided by the Design Director and Creative Producers. This position reports to the Design Director and Assistant Design Director. Must have 3-6 years experience working in broadcast news, local or network level. Similar experience in broadcast entertainment or post-production considered.
• Must be skilled in After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator and Cinema 4D or like 3D software.
• Must have strong design and typography skills including logo design.
• Must have a keen sense of current standards in broadcast motion design and print design.
• High level ability to design style frames.
• High level skills in designing and animating graphics packages and promos.
• Must work well with others in collaborative, team environment to create elements for all media platforms.
• Must work well with quick turn-around projects and fast deadlines.
• Must possess proactive time management skills.
• Job requires an undergraduate degree in graphic arts or equivalent experience.
• Online portfolio/reel is required to be considered.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv3z1-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.