- Full Time
The Sales Account Executive generates advertising revenue by calling on established agencies, cold-calling new prospects and convincing potential clients of the merits of television advertising.
• We are seeking a new business ALL STAR in the Black Hills region to build long term relationships with new clients as a trusted Multi Media Marketing Strategist. Cultivate client relationships and identify opportunities to respond to client needs. Full benefits package and unlimited income potential.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identify, develop, and expand new client relationships
• Ability to make substantial number of cold calls per week
• Ability to convert cold calls into in depth face to face appointments
• Close sales
• Maintain close communication at various stages in the sales cycle including account updates, weekly projections & forecasting of future advertising
• Research target markets and trends, and adjust sales strategy accordingly
• Ensure clear understanding and interpretation of client needs, and recommend appropriate solutions to meet requirements
• Develop short and long-range plans for revenue growth
• Create oral & written presentations
• Monitor account receivables
• Research, analyze and monitor competitive media for new leads
• Specialized Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
• Knowledge of television and digital advertising tools to advise advertisers on the effective use of marketing solutions but not required
• Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills
• Well organized, professional, high energy and detail-oriented
• Confident, flexible, multi-tasker, and able to work independently
• Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred with an emphasis in Business Management, Business/Marketing or Communications. Sales related experience preferred.
Training/Equipment: MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
Work Environment/Mental/Physical Requirements: A valid driver's license, state mandated automobile insurance and an acceptable driving record are also required. Background check required.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.