The Creative Services Producer will be responsible for the development of cutting-edge commercial spots and station promotion from concept to completion. Producer will also support creative production as needed.
• Minimum 1-2 years commercial and/or promotion experience, or college degree preferred
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Broad understanding of marketing and design
• Advanced knowledge of DSLR cameras and videography, motion graphics and proper lighting techniques
• Exhibit advanced editing expertise
• A passion to stay up-to-date on production trends and continually strive to push boundaries
• Live, multi-camera production and microwave truck experience preferred
• Software skills required include Adobe CC Suite production package including; Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition and Media Encoder
• Position will require day-to-day multi-tasking, as well as managing multiple projects simultaneously with frequent change in direction and priority
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
• Occasional weekends, evenings, and holiday shifts will be required
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record as some travel may be required for commercial shoots and production meetings with advertisers of the station
• Possess a strong understanding of fundamental design, a strong sense of color, typography, and composition
• Meet all deadlines, fulfill scheduling commitments and consistently achieve quick turnarounds in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxv4m4-3-235-65-220-42 in your application.