Integrated Digital Specialist
A city known for speed, is looking for a quick, multi-tasking Promotion Manager with a knack for on-target messaging, leading creative minds, and executing flawless events.
This position will help drive the marketing of two powerful TV stations in the Indianapolis market. WXIN FOX59 and WTTV CBS4 broadcast 89 hours of local content every week. The duopoly provides the Promotion Manager with the unique opportunity to help lead two different brands in both on-air and digital executions. The stations are huge players in the community, with multiple charitable efforts and partnerships every year, and WTTV CBS4 is the official station of the Indianapolis Colts.
The Promotional Manager will take on the following responsibilities:
• Lead marketing producers in image campaigns, topical promotions, event promotions, digital promotions and provide growth opportunities for less senior staff
• Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
• Innovate in the digital marketing space – find new ways to generate loyalists on emerging platforms
• Shoot and edit image promos, topical promos, special report promos and digital content promos
• Create and maintain log strategy for promotion avails on both stations
• Manage and execute marketing plans for station events, including staffing and purchase of giveaway merchandise
• Participate in content discussions, helping to drive journalistic decisions to align with brand values
• Build rapport with community partners
• Five years of experience in television promotion, preferably at the local tv station level
• Bachelor's Degree in communications, marketing, advertising or related field
• Leadership experience in guiding creative teams
• Proficient in shooting, editing and other production skills, Adobe Suite preferred
• Excellent personal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.