IT Network Engineer
The IT Audit Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of the audit plan covering Nexstar Media Group technology subjects. This includes:
• Participating in the risk assessment activity and identifying audit subjects for incorporation into the overall Annual Audit plan and to maintain a pipeline of potential future engagements
• Owning through all phases the planning, execution, and reporting of audit project engagements including:
• Partnering with the business to schedule reviews
• Performing the audit risk assessment and developing the work program and project timeline
• Analyzing data and evidence against requirements and performing analyses to determine if controls are operating effectively
• Communicating audit progress to senior leadership throughout the audit and serving as the primary audit contact
• Reporting the results of audits to key stakeholders and Executive Management
• Partnering with management to drive remediation plans balancing risk mitigation with pragmatic processes. Monitor implementation of remediation activities
• Completing projects in a timely and cost-effective manner
• Assist the Director of Internal Audit with the preparation of Audit Committee materials
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the Company's operating environment, technology, business operations, and financial materials to identify opportunities to mitigate risk and provide value add assurance services
• Develop trusted, collaborative relationships by applying experience and understanding of the business environment, organizational goals, the market, and the competition
• Contribute thought leadership on risk, control, and compliance throughout the organization
• Provide consultative support to business partners to identify opportunities for control improvements with the objective of mitigating risk and improving compliance and operational performance
• Proactively identify opportunities for audit process automation and continuous auditing through use of analytics, robotics process automation, and other tools. Leverage technology and data to optimize and maximize the effectiveness of the internal audit process and engagements
• Demonstrate integrity, competence, due professional care in all activities and manages work with a focus on maintaining independence and objectivity
• Participate in other Internal Audit reviews and activities as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Minimum of 7 years in expanding roles with experience in IT Governance, IT Risk, IT Audit, IT Operations or related fields.
• Bachelors degree
• CISM, CISA, CISSP, CRISC designation or other relevant certification is desirable.
• Experience using some of the industry standards/frameworks, such as NIST 800-53, NIST Privacy Framework, ISO 27001, ITIL v3, COBIT and FAIR is desirable
• Experience in working with data analytics (i.e., ACL, Tableau, etc.), and other emerging technologies like robotic process automation and machine learning is highly desired but not required
• Ability to objectively analyze and evaluate a system of internal controls to form a judgment
• Capability to understand enterprise risk, challenges, and business initiatives to develop a technology-focused risk-based audit plan and audit scopes
• Analytical decision making with a demonstrated ability to solve problems, make decisions in complex situations, and drive issues to completion
• Capability to work collaboratively in business teams; strong interpersonal and relationship‐building skills; poised in difficult situations
• Capacity to instill confidence and credibility in auditing identifying sound, well-developed audit findings and partnering with management on solutions
• Ability to build a course of action, analyze trade-offs, and make recommendations even in ambiguous situations.
• Highly effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills; demonstrated ability to interact at all corporate levels
• Ability to create factual, relevant, and easily understandable talking points and other messaging, and persuasively deliver it to relevant audiences
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3vxox-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.