The Maintenance Technician participates and managing and maintenance of all broadcast offices and facilities and its related equipment. Excellent benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, PTO, and much more! Such duties include:
• Perform general maintenance tasks including carpentry, basic electrical, landscaping and painting of company facilities.
• Inspect buildings, equipment and broadcast systems to identify issues and make corrections.
• Assist in collecting bids for contracted repair work.
• Plan, schedule and perform preventative maintenance issues as assigned.
• Maintain vehicle fleet including scheduled maintenance, recordkeeping and basic repairs as needed.
• Perform basic repairs of studio, field and other electronic equipment including microphones, cameras and cabling.
• Understand and assist in compliance with rules and regulations from the FCC, as well as awareness of compliance with local, state and federal codes.
• Cross train and participate in broadcast engineering and IT tasks as needed.
• Work closely with management and other co-workers to ensure company objectives are being met.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• 3 years previous experience in building trades, electronics, broadcast engineering or related services.
• Ability to use basic industry-related power and hand tools.
• Basic to advanced electronic skills including troubleshooting to the component level is preferred.
• Experience with broadcasting equipment, facilities, maintenance and techniques highly desired.
• Ability/understanding of basic framing, finishing and remodeling including drywall and painting.
• Experience with ordering, procurement and storing of inventory, supplies and equipment.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications as well as organizational skills.
• Ability to work in extreme conditions such as hot and cold, as well as exposure to dust, insects and animals.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed, may include overnight and weekends.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzej9q-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.