The Maintenance Engineer participates in managing and maintaining all broadcast and technology related equipment within the facility.
• Participate in managing and maintaining all broadcast and technology related equipment within the facility
• Understand and assist in compliance with rules and regulations applicable to FCC, local, state, and federal laws
• Help implement new technologies and technical infrastructure for the facility.
• Participate in engineering and other technical projects
• Evaluate, select, install, service, and maintain facility broadcast equipment and information technology systems
• Work closely with management and co-workers to ensure company objectives are being met
• Other duties as needed
Requirements & Skills:
• 3 years previous broadcast engineering experience
• The ability to terminate broadcast and IT related cables is required
• Experience with Broadcast automation systems, routers, video storage devices, SAN storage, Isilon storage, satellite ground stations, and RF preferred
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills
• Ability to identify the development needs of others and coach/mentor others to improve their knowledge and/or skills
• Provide Desktop support
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to work extended hours as needed, may include overnight and weekends
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• 'Can Do' attitude, desire to learn new skills consistent with good engineering/IT practices
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw87mj-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.