Lifestyle Show Co-Host
KX News is hiring for a part-time Lifestyle show co-host. It's a few hours a day, a couple days a week of pure fun! Join us in bringing energetic, creative and interactive stories to our communities.
• Provide daily on-camera contributions to a daily television show
• Assisting producer with writing show segments
• Interviewing show guests/clients both in-studio and on location
• Collecting information, video or photos at remote locations for post-production
• Greeting and assisting guests during show preparations.
• Researching show topics and developing questions for guests in coordination with the producer
• Participating in events –either station-sponsored or others – to promote the show
• Maintaining a show social media account and assist with all online content as directed by the producer
• This position is part-time at about 20 hours per week
• Requirements & Skills:
• Video introduction is required
• Ability to prioritize and address multiple projects with varying production timelines
• Must be energetic, positive and great in a team environment
• Must be a highly motivated self-starter, able to work well alone and as part of a team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71jyk-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.