Anchor / Reporter
NEWSNATION, a Nexstar Media Group national cable network based in Chicago reaching nearly 75 million homes, is seeking a Lead Animator and Senior Motion Designer to be part of a bold team of in-house designers. This is an opportunity to have your work seen on a national level. We're looking for a motivated motion designer who is innovative, driven and can take a project from creative concepting/design to final finish as well as having the skills to build off of creative briefs or simple style frames provided by the Creative and/or Art Director.
• Must have 4-6 years experience working in broadcast news, local or network level. Similar experience in broadcast entertainment or post-production considered.
• Must be skilled in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4D or like 3D software.
• Must have strong design and typography skills.
• Must have a keen sense of current standards in broadcast motion design and print design.
• Must work well with others in collaborative, team environment and create elements for all media platforms.
• Must work well with quick turn-around projects and fast deadlines.
• Must possess proactive leadership skills.
• Job requires an undergraduate degree in graphic arts or equivalent experience.
Are you ready to help us start something new and exciting in cable television, based in Chicago? Apply today.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.