The News Production Assistant provides support to production staff prior to, during and after the production of a program.
• Support production staff with the coordination, creation, scheduling and distribution of all news marketing projects.
• Assist with general duties including screening tapes, finding still images etc.
• Research and disseminate ideas for project-related news topics and elements.
• Screen, log, transcribe and clip footage for projects; organize element reels.
• Log and archive video and associated data for future use.
Requirements & Skills:
• Must be able to interact well with video journalists, anchors, videographers, news managers, production and engineering staff.
• Detail oriented.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• Familiarity with processes and procedures of a television production department.
• Basic computer knowledge including MS Office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxm3k-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.