Sr Engineer Identity Messaging & Collaboration
CBS Television Stations
New York, NY
Role: Provide computer and end-user support for all WPIX Information Systems
• Day to day troubleshooting of computer problems.
• End-user support for all network, computer and software related issues
• Hardware configuration and installation
• Software configuration and installation
• Windows Domain user/group administration – adds, deletions, changes
• Documentation of all network related procedures that they are responsible for.
• Cell Phone administration
• 2 –3 years of work experience in computer support.
• Knowledge of Windows network operating systems (CNE & MCSE certification a plus – but not required). Experienced with: hardware troubleshooting & installation,
• software installation, network printing and Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
• Coding experience with HTML or PHP.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills are necessary.
• Good communication skills.
• Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
• Need to be analytical and work well in a high-pressure environment. Must be thorough, detailed oriented and conscientious.
• Must be able to implement workable solutions on the network that will affect the productivity of up to 250 users.
• Must be able to interface and communicate well with users at all levels in the corporate structure as well as at all levels of computer proficiency.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d899o9-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.