The Graphic Artist conceptualizes and creates all online graphics for news, sales, and creative services departments.
• Develop animations and promotional graphics that coincide with station brand
• Conceptualize, create, and assist sales department for any potential sales collateral
• Create and produce any print pieces for newspaper, magazine or program pieces
• Create and produce any web graphics for television station website
• Assist in coordinating all station photography for talent, staff and other projects
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Art, Design or Broadcasting (preferred)
• Three years experience in graphic design with advanced experience in Adobe CS products including Photoshop and After Effects (preferred)
• Experience in XPression CG & graphics systems highly preferred
• Email blasts HTML & CSS (preferred)
• Ability to work on various projects simultaneously and to deliver finished projects on deadline
• Highly effective communications and organizational skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbe05o-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.