Temp Graphic Artist
The Graphic Artist conceptualizes and creates all online graphics for news, sales, and creative services departments.
• Design/create graphics for daily newscasts, specials, commercial and promotional spots
• Create and produce animated graphic opens and elements for newscasts and promotions
• Work cross-functionally with internal departments to fulfill station's graphic needs as needed
• Contribute to special projects such as digital ads, print work, signage, animation and set design as assigned
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree preferred; equivalent experience required
• 1-2 years previous broadcast design experience
• Strong design, illustration and typographic skills required
• Experience with Mac OS, Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop computer art programs
• Knowledge of 3D animation software a plus
• Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
• Must be able to work independently
• Ability to work flexible schedule – nights & weekends
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rez261-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.