WJW is seeking Vacation Relief Technicians to work in our Engineering department. The VR Technician positions are temporary (up to 39 weeks), with a minimum 40 hour workweek.
• ENG/Production field acquisition with Sony cameras, Dejero bonded cellular.
• Editing with Adobe Premiere, BitCentral Systems.
• Master Control/Media Prep operation.
• Technical Director (Ross Overdrive).
• Control room audio, studio camera operation and maintenance of all broadcast equipment.
• Must have at least a high school education; College degree preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
• Willingness to be trained on additional engineering skills as needed.
• Valid driver's license.
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
• Available to work any shifts, including weekends and overnights.
• Ability to work with others under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88176-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.