Engineer, Maintenance (NE)
The Maintenance Engineer (NE) participates in managing and maintaining all broadcast and technology related equipment within the facility.
• Participate in managing and maintaining all broadcast and technology related equipment within the facility.
• Assist with operation and set-up of remote broadcasts, and operation of video equipment.
• Understand and assist in compliance with rules and regulations applicable to FCC, local, state, and federal laws.
• Help implement new technologies and technical infrastructure for the facility.
• Participate in engineering and other technical projects.
• Service and maintain facility broadcast equipment and information technology systems.
• Work closely with management and co-workers to ensure company objectives are being met.
• Other duties as needed.
Requirements & Skills:
• 3 years previous broadcast engineering experience.
• The ability to terminate broadcast and IT related cables is required.
• Experience with Broadcast automation systems, routers, video storage devices, satellite ground stations, and RF preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills.
• Ability to identify the development needs of others and coach/mentor others to improve their knowledge and/or skills.
• Provide Desktop support.
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed, may include overnight and weekends
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• 'Can Do' attitude, desire to learn new skills consistent with good engineering/IT practices.
• SBE Certification is a plus.
• Must be flexible in work schedule and will be required to join IBEW.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d83p4k-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.