The Digital Solutions Strategist partners with CBS 17 account executives and clients to launch, manage, and report on multi-platform digital marketing campaigns. This position will manage a variety of digital campaign tactics including search engine marketing, connected television, social media marketing, and targeted ad networks as well as video and web banner marketing campaigns on CBS17.com.
• Marketing Campaign Management: coordinate between account executives, clients, and ad operations to ensure that client campaigns launch and run as expected.
• Monthly Reporting: Compile monthly reports for each marketing account detailing campaign performance and offering insights as to how respective campaigns could be improved moving forward.
• Order Entry: Input and track digital orders in our billing and trafficking systems, as necessary.
• Content Development: Assist with creating promotional content including emails, social media ads and posts, multimedia ads, and more.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
• Should be a self-starter with excellent organizational skills who is able to prioritize tasks.
• A background in or knowledge of digital marketing strategies is preferred.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows.
• Experience with graphic and/or web design software is a plus.
• Must have a valid North Carolina driver's license.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, special projects, technological developments, etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2yk52-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.