The Digital Sales Specialist works within established Sales Department guidelines to maximize station digital revenue opportunities from order entry, collecting campaign assets, overseeing campaigns, and preparing forms and reports.
• Set up and execute digital marketing campaigns as-assigned
• Identify trends and optimize campaigns according to campaign goals
• Provide recommendations based on assessments for campaign enhancements
• Regularly measure and report on all campaigns and assess against customer goals, tracking conversions, KPIs, etc.
• Contribute to the digital planning process for new and existing
• Participate in client meetings as digital specialist as-requested
• Make meaningful contributions in sales meeting on digital marketing topics, i.e. best practices, new products, digital reporting, etc.
• Be an effective educator and ambassador for digital marketing both internally and externally
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Working knowledge of digital advertising basics (display, video, mobile, search, social, performance, metrics, etc.)
• Proven written and oral communication skills, especially in presentation and analytics
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be able to work independently and work well with others toward common goals, with strong follow-through
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
Skills and Education:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Broadcasting, Communication, preferred
• 2+ years of digital marketing or digital campaign management experience preferred
• 1+ years of experience with website analytics (Google Analytics, Comscore, etc.)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other Microsoft Applications
• Google Analytics certification preferred
• Google Ads certification preferred