Remote / Virtual
BestReviews.com, a division of Nexstar Media Group, is the best source for product recommendations on the internet. Our mission is to simplify purchasing decisions, helping the everyday consumer find products that make life better and easier. We have partnerships that allow our content to be seen on top sites like those of the Chicago Tribune, New York Daily News, Nexstar television digital sites and more - and we're growing fast.
We're looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager (Email, Social) to be responsible for the ongoing execution of email, social and other related initiatives. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements and has demonstrable experience excelling at the responsibilities listed.
This role is full-time based in Los Angeles, although we may make exceptions for exceptional candidates. Learn more about us here: http://bestreviews.com/about-us
Key Objective: Establish and oversee the tone, cohesiveness, quality and direction of all product review content including but not limited to testing/research, product matrices, social/email marketing assets and a very large and growing evergreen library.
• Manages social presence of BestReviews across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and the developing platforms.
• Works closely with the marketing team to write, develop, and schedule email deployments for the BestReview brand as well as our partners (Tribune, Nexstar)
• Works closely with business development and other groups on the execution of paid campaigns across email and social.
• Stays on top of product developments and releases across all major social platforms.
• Works closely with marketing and content teams to maintain a programming calendar based on elements like newsworthy, seasonality, new and notable content, and other factors.
• Highly organized, with excellent time management and communication skills.
• 2+ years of proven experience in email marketing and content development preferably for an ecommerce or retail business.
• Experience using various CMS like Wordpress as well as publishing backgrounds for social media managers such as a Hootsuite a plus.
• Passionate about creating amazing content.
• High level of attention to detail with excellent organizational/project management skills.
• A proven ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines.
• Experience creating content or editorial calendars.
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ywem-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.