The SOCO CW Creative Services Producer & Mascot will be a highly motivated and creative individual. This position will be responsible for producing effective on-air promotional spots, digital marketing and special projects along with duties associated with performing as the CW Mascot.
• Work closely with Creative Services Director to conceive, write, produce, and edit compelling on-air promos and image campaigns either independently or as a team
• Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time
• Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines
• Produce client sponsored promotional content, as assigned
• Perform as the SOCO CW Mascot at community events, sales sponsored events and promotional events, plus update SOCOCW social sites written as the mascot
• Update CW daily network promos, update CW episodic promos, social media updates/manage content on SOCOCW.COM, place spots on commercial inventory log daily
• Perform other related duties, as assigned
Producer Requirements & Skills:
• Minimum 3 years of on-air promotion experience as a writer/producer/editor for a local station or cable network working in a news environment
• Must have ability to work daytime hours regularly and flexible hours including weekends when needed
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must be able to provide a reel of work examples -- include a web address with your resume or cover letter.
• Strong skills with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
• Strong image and promotion writing
• Video capture skills utilizing Sony, Canon, and JVC Cameras
• Working knowledge of lighting and audio gear
• Possess excellent communication, presentation, organization, and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully interact with all departments
Mascot Requirements & Skills:
• Engaging personality
• A professional demeanor that adheres to the SOCO CW brand
• Ability to perform as a mascot in front of audiences
• Ability to perform mascot actions (ie. Standing, jumping, running, kneeling, reaching, hopping, bending, waving hands/arms, etc.)
• Ability to lift 50 pounds without or without assistance
• Work outdoors with exposure to varying temperatures
Annual Salary: $35,000.00 - and up, commensurate with experience
• A career path to grow your professional experiences
• Full medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as certain other health and wellness benefits
• Retirement savings plan with company match
• Other key company benefits include disability accident insurance, hospital indemnity, critical illness, life insurance, AD&D, ID protection, pet discount program, and employee assistance program. More details about timing and conditions of benefits eligibility and other plan terms and conditions will be provided upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re87k1-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.