The Creative Services Producer must possess a high proficiency of knowledge and marketing skills in the areas of broadcast production; specifically in local promotion & creative services, sales promotion commercial production, local public service efforts and content creation. The position includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Conceptualization and production of on-air station image promotion with primary focus on entertainment, news, sports and public affairs.
• Field videography (DSLR, Sony EX3), Premiere editing of promotion and programming material.
• Produce segments for Weekend Philler, a weekly 30 minute variety show
• Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (After Effects and Photoshop) required
• Contribute and manage content on station's website (WordPress) and social media channels
• Will be called upon to work and participate at station on-site events.
Applicants should have at least 1-3 years of professional experience in the television or video production industry. Must be thoroughly versed and proficient in Premiere and must have very strong videography, lighting, and audio skills. The ability to be open to improving skills and taking critiques in a positive manner is desired. Strong writing abilities required. Must be a positive representative of PHL17 & Nexstar while on assignment throughout the Delaware Valley community. Ability to move quickly with high energy, punctuality, self-sufficiency, resourcefulness and challenge themselves technically and creatively highly desired.
Must absolutely be flexible with alternative working hours.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yz7v-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.