The Creative Services Producer will be a highly motivated, and creative individual. This position is perfect for someone who loves to do something different every day and thrives while organizing projects. The Creative Services Producer must be a proficient videographer/editor but also have a love for organizing station events, promotions, contests and special projects. The Creative Services Producer will lead initiatives across our brands that help promote WOTV 4 Women and WOOD TV8.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with Creative Services Director and Promotions Manager to create impactful station campaigns and special projects.
• Write, produce, light, shoot, edit promos, and finish off high-end motion graphics.
• Be the point person for the WOTV 4 Women Crew production. Including but not limited to, scheduling, script writing, shooting, editing and working with clients.
• Create and manage all station contests and related promotional assets.
• Manage station events and promotions as assigned such as The Weather Experience, parades, trade shows, and more!
• Lead on digital marketing efforts across the station brands.
• Work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time.
• Push the creative envelope to new heights while adhering to brand guidelines.
• Have a professional demeanor with community members/partners/clients.
• Be organized and have good project management skills.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• A multi-tasker that is detail oriented.
• Proficiency in television production and high-end post production.
• Ability to write, produce, shoot, edit, and create high-end motion graphics.
• Proficient in computer software application (ex: Adobe Suite, Premiere, Microsoft).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Well organized, professional and high energy.
• Candidates with digital marketing knowledge preferred.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred with at least one year of related production experience.
Training/Equipment: Computer with editing, and motion graphic software, Videography & editing skills.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures. Must be able to lift equipment such as cameras, tripods, lights, etc.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93qjm-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.