Nexstar Media Group is America's largest local television and media company with 197 full power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar's platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices.
Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Dothan offers the advantage of using time off with a choice of day or weekend trips to the beautiful beaches of North Florida (Panama City Beach, Mexico Beach, Destin and South Walton), or to visit major cities like Atlanta, Birmingham and Tallahassee.
Explore and enjoy the southeast while you grow your career. Join our team today!
The Creative Services Producer will be responsible for developing cutting-edge Promotions, Public Service Announcements, and Commercials from concept to completion. Creative scripting, shooting, and non-linear editing experience are a must.
Write, shoot and edit commercials, promos, and digital ads that meet or exceed client/station objectives and expectations
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends and implement new ideas into your work • Produce digital ads using current best practices
• Manage time while juggling multiple-projects
• Collaborate with a variety of clients, account executives and team members throughout production process
• Bring creative ideas to brainstorming sessions and readily pitch ideas to clients
• Maintain equipment and data files
• Other projects as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree preferred; equivalent experience required
• A minimum of 2 years relevant professional experience
• Must possess excellent communication skills including creative writing, grammar, spelling, and verbal
• Understand and successfully execute basic principles for copywriting, lighting, nonlinear editing, and design
• Proficient with Adobe Premiere
• Fluent in DSLR technology and cinematography
• Display understanding and skills with Adobe After Effects.
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Understand and use social media
• Comfortably communicate with a wide variety of personalities
• Ability to work in a rapid, fast-paced environment
• Thrive under tight deadlines
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team
• Display a positive work ethic and a high degree of integrity and professionalism
• Must have a flexible schedule
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjxoow-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.