Join a station focused on ''good fun'' in the heart of North Texas. CW33 (KDAF-TV), the CW affiliate in Dallas/Fort Worth, has an immediate opening for a highly creative, multi-tasking Creative Services Producer. The ideal candidate should have the ability to manage multiple projects, have strong writing and shooting skills, and be able to think ''outside the box'' to promote local content and CW/Syndicated programming. This individual should possess a positive attitude, be a team player and have the ability and willingness to work with all departments.
CW33 has a unique brand and is the station of ''good fun'' – doing good while having fun. While we don't have traditional news, we do produce local content such as our daily weekday show Morning After, seasonal high school sports with CW33 High School Football Showdown, plus various specials and local parade broadcasts throughout the year. And we support and partner with local non-profit organizations with CW33 Good.
Job Summary: The Creative Services Producer writes and produces station image & topical promos, contest promos, PSA's, social media/digital marketing content and tags network/syndicated promos. The ideal candidate will be a team player and creative storyteller who is motivated to produce, develop and deliver promotional spots that stand out across all media platforms.
• Write, produce, shoot and edit on-air promos to include station image & topical promos, contest promos and PSA's.
• Produce social/digital marketing content.
• Tagging of network and syndicator supplied promos.
• Ability to manage all aspects of the production process to include shooting, lighting, videography, non-linear editing and post-production.
• Collaborate with other creative team members and departments.
• Assist with commercial production shoots.
• Assist with station sponsored events and live event broadcasts (parades).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 years previous creative services experience in a broadcasting, agency or post-production environment.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
• Proficient with Premiere or similar non-linear editing system.
• Experience with broadcast and DSLR cameras, sound and lighting.
• Understanding of social media and content best practices.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.