The Creative Services News Promo Producer is responsible for producing tine-in, proof of performance, station-community promotional campaigns, station branding and support of other Creative Services projects.
• Shoots video for news and promotional efforts
• Confers with other personnel to discuss assignments, filming sequences, desired effects, and shot requirements
• Sets up, composes and executes video shots
• Maintains video equipment
• Organizes and strings together raw footage into a continuous whole according to scripts or instructions for commercial and promotional efforts
• Reviews assembled footage on screens or monitors to determine whether corrections are necessary
• Trims filmed segments to specified lengths and reassembles segments into sequences that present stories with maximum effect
• Determines the specific audio and visual effects necessary to complete spots
• Sets up and operates computer editing systems, electronic titling systems, video switching equipment, and digital video effects units to produce a final product
• Selects and combines the most effective shots of each scene to form a logical and smoothly running story
• Confers with other personnel to discuss assignments, work product and desired effects
• Maintains editing equipment
• Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements & Skills:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekm17-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.