Creative Services Director
Do you want to be part of a transformational team with Erie's #1 news station? We are looking for a Creative Services Director to develop and lead the overall marketing and promotional strategy of JET24/FOX66/YourErie.com. Experience with project management, creative script writing, field and studio production, lighting and non-linear editing experience is a must. For consideration, you must provide an online link to your recent video production work samples.
• Provides leadership for the creative services team, which includes promotions/commercial production team
• Makes decisions regarding hiring, evaluation, training, promotion and termination of employees
• Develops and executes promotions strategies to enhance station image and branding
• Manages and leads the department to create new and profitable events
• Works collaboratively with sales, clients and promotions team to develop creative messaging that delivers results
• Prepares budgets and approves budget expenditures
• Creatively writes, shoots, and edits content to tell compelling stories
• Manages video equipment and software needs
• Shoots ad scripts both short and long form spots from concept to completion
• Performs other duties, as directed by management
Requirements & Skills:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Minimum 3 - 5 years commercial production experience, preferably at a local television station or advertising agency and a college degree in video production, marketing, or related field preferred
• Experience establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and proper lighting techniques
• Software skills required include Adobe CC Suite production package including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition and Media Encoder
• Meet all deadlines, fulfill scheduling commitments, and consistently achieve quick turnarounds in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Organize and archive all completed commercial productions and assets
• Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbo3ky-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.