The Content Promotion Producer is responsible for developing and implementing a plan to communicate our brand identity and generate inbound traffic from external sources. The producer is the primary advocate for promoting content off-platform to grow new direct audience. This person must be highly motivated with an ability to focus and re-focus on a constantly changing target. The candidate should understand nuances in tone for different audiences and brand identities – implementing strategies to attract new users off-platform and retain direct users on-platform.
• 2 years of experience as a digital content promotion/marketing producer
• Critical thinker with excellent editing and writing skills
• Clever headline/social media post writer that gets readers to click
• Ability to moderate tone voice to fit platform and brand needs
• Strong multi-tasking abilities
• Organized, technical problem solver and quick decision maker
• Knowledge of audience behavior trends and technical ability to affect them
• Ability to monitor and analyze metrics to change strategy as needed
• Knowledge of AP style
• Understanding of effective writing styles for internal and external audiences
• Some schedule flexibility (nights, weekends)
• Regularly meets measurements of success
• Proficiency in Photoshop and Premiere
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n7b9-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.