The Community Affairs Commercial Producer is responsible for all the production, shooting and editing for Community Affairs which includes: all partner segments and partner commercial spots, community focused news stories, campaigns, PSA's and all other production associated with Community Affairs. The perfect candidate will be highly skilled in video production included but not limited too high end image spot production, shooting, lighting, and editing. This producer needs to have a vision for bringing our partners content to life through video for television and digital platforms. This person should be a self-starter, able to work on several projects simultaneously, plus have good relationships in the community and the ability to work well with clients.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all production of station's on-air & online community content for TV & digital.
• Write, produce, light, shoot, edit partner spots, and finish off high-end motion graphics
• Be forward thinking to motivate viewers with creative and impactful station campaigns.
• Have a professional demeanor with community partners and lead all shoots with CEO's.
• Be organized and have good video project management skills.
• Maintain a fun, collaborative and effective work environment.
• A multi-tasker that is detail oriented.
• Proficiency in television production and high-end post production.
• Ability to write, produce, shoot, edit, and create high-end motion graphics.
• Proficient in computer software application (ex: AVID, Adobe Suite, Premiere, Cinema 4-D, Microsoft).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Well organized, professional and high energy.
• Excellent editing and proofing skills.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred with at least two years' of related production experience.
Training/Equipment: Computer with editing, and motion graphic software, Videography skills.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements: High stress environment with deadline pressures. Must be able to lift equipment such as cameras, tripods, lights, etc.
NOTE: This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
********* EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED ********* REVISED: 03/17/21
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmxq9-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.