Digital Media & Operations Director
Los Angeles, CA
• Monitor performance of campaigns in portfolio with strong attention to detail
• Campaign optimization towards client goals
• Tier 1 support of any campaign related issues
• Provide vital feedback to product team to drive innovation and efficiency
• Collaborate with Account Management and Planning resources to produce new client proposals and growth strategies for existing clients.
• Assist in the setup of new campaigns in our buying platforms
• Be a key resource for all things operations/technology related.
• Identify areas for improved campaign performance and scale
• Bachelor's Degree and/or related work experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with digital campaign management
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
• Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Proactive curiosity and desire for continual improvement
• Self-starter who thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, demanding, fun, and entrepreneurial.
• Experience working with RTB, DSP's, SSP's or other programmatic platforms.
• Experience in ad trafficking
• SQL experience
• Background in statistics
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.