Associate Producer - Part Time
This role is responsible for updating PHL17.com, posting and maintaining PHL17 social media channels, curating and producing high-performing content and helping contribute to on air Creative Services promotion campaigns and Weekend Philler broadcasts on PHL17. This role will work on building a loyal local audience by being responsive to traffic patterns and audience interest while serving as a steward of our brands.
• Work with digital team to produce exclusive web for PHL17.com
• Utilize station social media effectively to promote digital content
• Work with Creative Services team on on-air promotions and Weekend Philler show as needed
• Staff tent and swag table at station events
• Vacation relief for Creative Services team
• Experience in digital content
• Proficient with Premiere Pro editing software
• Working knowledge of ENG or DSLR cameras
• Clever headline writer that calls viewers to action
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Schedule flexibility
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyx92p-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.