The Accounts Receivable Analyst will support a minimum of three markets in all aspects of accounts receivable including billing, lockbox reporting and cash application, credit card posting, ACH postings, credit adjustments, aging review. The role requires high quality customer service in support of their markets.
• Daily lockbox reporting and research, posting all customer payments in Wide Orbit broken down between payments for invoices due and prepayments. Ensure mounts received per the Lockbox equal the amounts posted to Wide Orbit for the respective payment forms
• Daily credit card and ACH reporting and research, posting all customer payments in Wide Orbit broken down between payments for invoices due and prepayments. Ensure amounts received for credits cards and ACH's equal the amounts posted to Wide Orbit for the respective payment forms.
• Significant attention is required to ensure cross market payments are identified and listed separately on each market's receipts reconciliation for Lockbox, Credit Card, and ACH.
• For short pay discrepancies, forwards the discrepancies to station Sales to research. Follow up with Sales is required to ensure resolution including verifying that the station prepares and obtains all required approvals on the Credit Adjustment form. Upon receipt, processes the Credit Adjustment for revenue adjustments.
• AR point of contact for monthly collection meetings with the stations. Prior to the RBM's distributing the aging, the AR Analyst is required to review and ''clean'' the aging of immaterial amounts outstanding, ensure prepayments are applied to open invoices that have billed, and ensure that between station transfers are complete to ensure proper matching of billing and payments to the proper station.
• After the monthly collection meeting, the AR Analyst must follow up on the action items from the meeting to ensure that the stations are preparing all the proper Credit Adjustments identified in meeting. Ensure the timely processing of the Credit Adjustments to ensure no carryover items identified in the prior month's meeting are carried forward.
• Assists station sales staff and customers when questions arise. Position is required to work closely with and provide first class quality customer service to customers and Sales.
• Applies unapplied payments for cash in advance and paid programming accounts.
• Completes broadcast and calendar month end billings, reconciles accounts receivable module preparing monthly roll forward from beginning of month balance to end of month balance based on sales, credit adjustments, and cash receipts for the month.
• Processes co-op billing for stations collecting scripts, matching with invoices, and obtaining proper notarization. Ensure all co-ops are completed within 5 days of close, with a copy of the notarized invoices and scripts scanned and placed in the co-op support folder on the shared drive (by market).
• Research prior balance issues and provide detailed reconciliations of amounts paid, invoices, and credits to ensure all accounts within the aging are accurate.
• Work with markets Sales Management, Account Executives, and the Traffic Department on billing issues caused by incorrect rates, improper ISCI codes, and other issues which may require credit and reissue of corrected invoices.
• Performs other management requests and related duties as required.
Requirements & Skills:
Degree in Accounting or Management preferred (Associates or Bachelors)
• Minimum 2 years' experience in accounts receivable or general accounting a plus
• Strong Excel skills required
• Wide Orbit or OSi experience a plus, but not required
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
• Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills
• Team player with exceptional oral/written communications skills
• Proactive, high attention to detail, able to operate in a fast-paced environment
• Highly customer focused
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm59x3-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.