NewsNation is a division of Nexstar Media Group and the Creative Marketing department provides in-house creative and marketing needs for NewsNation. We are offering a full-time opportunity to a talented, enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious Senior Promo Producer to be an integral part of the Creative Services group.
To produce, write, film and edit promotional materials for the television network, NewsNation within assigned budgets and deadlines. Promotional materials may include on-air promos, sales videos, print advertising copy, digital/website copy, and social media correspondences. The Senior Promo Producer will assist Creative Marketing Director in the execution of the network's promotional and marketing strategy, providing leadership and supervision as assigned.
• To collaborate with Creative Director, fellow Writer/Producers, Art Director and Artists to concept, develop, produce, write, and edit assigned promotions projects to increase ratings or exposure of programming.
• To lead and participate in the ideation process with the Creative Marketing Team, offering promotional ideas and assistance to Writer/Producers as needed.
• To supervise promotion campaigns of Writer/Producers as needed, as well as providing them support in a mentorship capacity.
• To produce, plan, organize, schedule and coordinate any production shoots or music composition necessary for the execution of assigned promotion campaigns.
• To coordinate and supervise all graphic work created in the execution of assigned promotion campaigns.
• To monitor the effectiveness of promotional campaign during its cycle, measuring for success or improvement. Make necessary adjustments to improve the overall campaign.
• To provide creative inspiration to graphic, print and motion design artists.
• Requires 4-6 years Creative Services experience in on-air, cable, or broadcast environment, boutique agency, or post-production house. Typically would include writing, producing and directing commercials or on-air promotions.
• Requires 4-6 years experience in Avid, Adobe Premiere or similar desktop editing platform.
• Requires 4-6 years experience in digital post production work flow, and knowledge in industry standard equipment such as digital film cameras (RED, Sony FS7, etc).
• Requires a self-directing, self-motivating individual, with effective communication skills and comfortable juggling multiple projects at one time.
• Receives general supervision from the Creative Marketing Director
• Daily contact with employees in the Creative Marketing, News, Sales, Engineering, Traffic, and Programming departments regarding on-air and online promotions
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxwjx-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.