NewsNation, the country's fastest growing cable news network, is looking for a talented promotions producer to join our Creative Marketing team. Candidates should be motivated team players with with excellent writing and editing skills, and a have a passion for news and creativity.
To produce, write, and edit attention grabbing news topicals, as well as other promotional content and tasks for NewsNation as assigned by the Creative Director.
• Collaborate with news producers, Creative Directors, and fellow Creative Marketing producers to write and edit daily topical promos that effectively tease NewsNation programming while adhering to the NewsNation brand.
• Attend daily news editorial meetings.
• Produce, write and edit image promotion as well as other multimedia content across various platforms including television, digital, social media, radio and more.
• Assist the Creative Marketing team with larger commercial and promotion projects.
• Requires 2-4 years experience in a cable or broadcast news environment producing promotional and marketing content including writing and producing commercials or on-air promotions.
• Requires 2-4 years experience in Avid, Adobe Premiere or similar desktop editing platform.
• Requires a self-directing, self-motivating individual, with effective communication skills who is comfortable juggling multiple projects at one time.
• Must have the ability to work flexible hours (i.e. nights and weekends) when needed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rox2z6-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.