We are currently searching for an Assistant Director/Director to work on a live national newscasts on NewsNation.
• Supervise on-air talent, technicians, stage crew, floors directors.
• Must have in-depth knowledge of studio/remote broadcasting technology including automated servers, graphics systems, and editing. ENPS and Ross Overdrive experience preferred.
• Assist director during live shows with remotes, graphics, and various monitor inputs.
• The AD/Director will interact with the newscast producer to understand the content, tone, structure and pace of the newscast.
• The broadcast will be fast paced and highly produced using Ross Overdrive, Ross XPression and Ross XPression Tessera.
• The AD/Director should add creativity and ideas that enhance the final product.
• The AD/Director will help design and implement use of new multi-area set and evolving format.
• Coordinates with the News and Creative Services Departments to achieve the graphic elements of the newscast.
• Please be prepared to furnish current references and shows (with director's track). Candidate should be a problem solver and quick thinker to resolve existing issues and to work around problems that arise during live news.
Five plus (5+) years of experience Directing/AD. News applicants only please. Evenings, weekends, and holidays will be a part of the schedule. Bachelor's degree in Communications or related field preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvk907-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.