Department: Ticket Operations
Reports To: Box Office Supervisor, Ticket Operations Supervisor
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
Built upon our storied legacy, the New York Yankees look to attract the best possible talent not just on the field but in the front office as well. It is our shared responsibility to maintain the first-class reputation associated with the franchise in all aspects of our business.
The New York Yankees are seeking a highly motivated individuals to perform seasonal ticket operations functions.
• Assist operations team with order processing and CRM processes.
• Process payments and post to accounts.
• Assist in contacting ticket account collections.
• Provide customer service at the Yankee Stadium ticket windows.
• Process and fulfill mail orders and internal ticket requests.
• Provide internal and external customer service via phone, email or other means.
• Other projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Sport Management, Business Administration or related field.
• Knowledge of Ticketmaster Host and Archtics ticketing systems required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Requires continual attention to detail and high level of organization.
• Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound.
• Flexible work schedule.
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee. The New York Yankees are an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
The New York Yankees require a Covid-19 vaccination and booster as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjxk61-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.