Paramount is a global media and entertainment organisation with some of the best known and loved brands in the world. Employing over 1,700 people locally, and a further 25,000+ globally, we deliver premium content through multiple platforms for the young (and the young at heart of course!).
We pride ourselves on creating content that gets people talking. What's more, you'll find all these great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Bold, 10 Peach, Nickelodeon), our digital platform 10 Play that also includes a vast array of Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV known as FAST (including numerous MTV and Nickelodeon channels), and our subscription video on demand service Paramount+.
This is a permanent full-time role based in SYDNEY (hybrid)
Enough about us! What you'll do as a Programmatic Operations Executive:
As a Programmatic Operations Executive at Paramount ANZ, you will be responsible for optimising programmatic advertising platforms, working closely with the Head of Programmatic and internal teams to ensure the supply, premium ad products, and reporting all function optimally.
Functions will include:
• Plan, execute, and optimise programmatic advertising platforms, which include Supply-Side Platforms, Demand-Side Platforms, Ad Technologies, and Data Technologies to ensure we meet our business objectives and client goals.
• Monitor platform performance using data analytics and ad tech tools to make data-driven decisions and continuously improve ROI.
• Oversee ad inventory and ad tags, ensuring optimal exposure and reach for our supply across our technology.
• Maintain regular communication with clients, providing updates, reports, and addressing any operational inquiries or concerns.
• Run quality assurance, testing and optimisation activities to enhance yield and revenue across Programmatic.
What are we looking for in this important role?
• Previous experience in programmatic advertising operations, preferably within a digital marketing agency or ad tech company, is highly desirable
• A strong understanding of technical platforms and experience in adapting to new platforms. As a plus, if you have experience with programmatic advertising platforms, and ad tech tools
• Proven analytical and project management skills - comfortable in a technology partner-facing role, providing updates, addressing inquiries, and communicating project milestones to internal stakeholders
• Attention to detail with an 'innovation' mindset, a keen interest in staying informed on industry trends
• A great team player, collaborative and open communicator
Extra points for the following, but not necessarily required:
• A bachelor's degree in marketing, Advertising, Technology, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
We could just list the numerous benefits our employees avail of every day. However, for now we'll just leave you with how our employees feel about us:
• 92% of our employees stated they would highly recommend Paramount to a friend (Glassdoor)
• We hold a 4.1 STAR RATING, by far the highest rating in the media sector (Seek Company Profiles)
Paramount embraces differences and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds regardless of factors such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property or birth. These grounds also include age, nationality, marital status, disability, place of residence and sexual orientation.
We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as Australia's First Peoples, and the Traditional Custodians of the land where we live and work. We pay our respects to Elders, past, present and emerging, and we are proud to live in a country which is home to the world's oldest living cultures.
At Paramount, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the recruitment process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence.
Please know that we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us. Your ability to demonstrate that you have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, and experience to perform in this role is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done, and how you did it.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r15n0x-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.