Full Time Job
Digital Optimisation Manager
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Who is 10 ViacomCBS?
10 ViacomCBS Australia & New Zealand is a division of ViacomCBS International Networks – which in turn is a division of ViacomCBS. ViacomCBS is a global media and entertainment organisation with some of the best known and loved brands in the world, employing 1,500+ employees in A/NZ and 15,000+ globally. We deliver content that is premium and differentiated to the young and young at heart in the way they want it via an enhanced viewing ecosystem.
We create content that gets people talking. What's more, you'll find all those great shows (and more) on our free-to-air channels (10, 10 Peach, 10 Shake and 10 Bold), subscription channels (MTV, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr. and Comedy Central), our digital platform 10 Play and subscription video on demand service Paramount+.
Here's just a few reasons why 92% of our employees will recommend 10 ViacomCBS to a friend:
• Broadcast Media is one of the most sought-after industries, even more so in the current economic climate
• Global Reach, the only Australian free-to-air network that can offer global collaboration & opportunities
• Excellent remuneration + great salary sacrifice options
• Additional Leave options
• Parental Leave (14 weeks paid leave to parents who have been with the business for 12 months)
• Learning & Development (including study support, our Propel Program and LinkedIn Learning access)
• Career Opportunities (mentoring programs and robust internal promotion policies)
• Reward & Recognition Programs
• Subscriptions to Paramount+, MTV Play & Noggin
• Discounts from the likes of Apple, LG, Microsoft, JB-HIFI, BMW, Audi and Mazda
• Tickets including Australia's A League, or maybe you'd enjoy being in the audience to watch your favourite shows?
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Action Plan and RAP (Reconciliation Action Plan) Australian leader in D,E&I across the commercial media industry
• Top 100 Global Workplaces with The Best D&I Initiatives (Mogul, 2021)
• Health (corporate rates with gyms, health clubs, aquatic centres, HCF & Weight Watchers)
• Mental Health (EAP, also including Thrive and Headspace apps)
• Remote/Flexible working arrangements
• Social Events (in 2022 at this rate!)
• Onsite amenities can include parking, café's, showers, lockers, bike stands etc.
What you'll do:
As the Digital Optimisation Manager you will be predominantly responsible for A/B test planning, execution & reporting, digital journey analysis/market analysis (defining & discovering business problems/solutions) whilst developing & maintain key stakeholders within both your cohort and other cohorts within the 10 business.
What are we looking for in our Digital Optimisation Manager? What are some of the essential ingredients?
• Ideally 2-3 years experience working with an optimisation platform (see below)
• If you've not got the exact experience maybe you've extensive experience in digital, you know how digital & tech teams work and you've contributed to meaningful change
• You're tenacious, inquisitive/curious in your pursuit of solutions & problem solving mentality
• Data literate/proficient and/or experience with Adobe Analytics (or equivalent)
Extra points for the following, but not necessarily required:
• Optimisation platform experience (Maxymiser/VWO/Optimizely/Sitecore/AB Tasty/Adobe Test &Target)
• Qualification in STEM, Marketing or Psychology
• Tag management knowledge/exposure (Tealium/GTM)
Our company values inform our thoughts, words, and actions:
• Optimism & Determination
• Inclusivity & Collaboration
• Agility & Adaptability
At 10 ViacomCBS, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the recruitment process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence.
Please know that we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us. Your ability to demonstrate that you have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, and experience to perform in this role is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done, and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever your background may be, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!
We embrace difference and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds regardless of factors such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property or birth. These grounds also include age, nationality, marital status, disability, place of residence and sexual orientation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d819nx-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.