Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. This scale and experience requires a large engineering organization that collectively works together to give customers the end product they love to use.
Productivity Engineering is the organization tasked with making Netflix engineers more effective by building and supporting the infrastructure to create, build, test, deploy, run and Observe the Netflix stack. As Netflix grows, so does the complexity behind our engineering systems. Our challenge is deceivingly simple: keep the developer experience amazing even as complexity increases. Our work impacts virtually every engineer at Netflix and enables other platform teams to innovate faster. We are looking for a talented engineering leader to join our team.
In this role, you will
• Drive the team's strategy and vision towards a connected and opinionated Observability Exploration and Troubleshooting experience that leads to better and faster operational insights.
• Lead, empower, challenge, and coach a team of exceptional engineers to grow their impact as individual technical leaders by providing them with context and continuous feedback
• Effectively prioritize and manage our engineering roadmaps in alignment with our product roadmap
• Collaborate closely within the broader Productivity Engineering organization, delivering cohesive solutions
Where you'll focus
• Delighting Netflix engineers with amazing user experiences and customer service
• Work to reduce toil through connected experiences that span metrics, logs, traces, events, heap dumps, and other operational datasets
• Take more opinions on users' behalf to help engineers manage complexity in extracting insights
• Provide polished building blocks that are great out of the box but promote extending when needed
What sets you apart
• Experience building and leading high-performing teams
• Proactive at giving and receiving feedback with a growth mindset. You initiate the hard conversations
• Experience working closely with central development platform and tooling team
• Experience building self-service experiences with strong UI/UX components
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; adept at active listening
• Thoughtful exercising of strong judgment in ambiguous situations
Does this sound interesting but intimidating? Please don't self-select out; let's figure it out together. We'd love to talk to you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to know more about our team? You can learn about us:
- The Netflix culture
- Productivity Engineering Podcast
- Edgar: Solving Mysteries Faster with Observability | by Netflix Technology Blog
- Lumen: Custom, Self-Service Dashboarding For Netflix | by Netflix Technology Blog
- Netflix FlameScope
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp55vo-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.