Associate, Production Finance - Series Prep / Wrap
Los Angeles, CA
Fueled by the broad appeal of the instantaneous enjoyment of unlimited original and licensed movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to 208 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Our mission is to entertain the world and strive to bring joy to every one of our members.
As we look to produce content globally at a size and scale that has never been before, the Treasury team plays a unique role in managing cash and banking for Netflix and its subsidiaries around the world. We are seeking a Treasury Operations Analyst for our Los Angeles based team focused on studio banking and cash management for our self managed productions. The individual will report directly to the Treasury Operations Senior Manager and work closely with internal production partners as well as our external banking partners.
In this role you will:
• Work with Legal and other internal partners to strategically plan production entity and bank account structures
• Interact with global banking partners to make decisions on products and services that you deem necessary for best in class Treasury operations
• Administer worldwide studio bank account maintenance on various banking platforms for hundreds of users around the world and proactively update and provide accurate reporting back to Treasury and other cross functional partners
• Monitor and track thousands of bank signatory changes annually for Netflix's production bank accounts and refine automation for Netflix's proprietary FBAR filing tool
• Open hundreds of bank accounts for owned productions while maintaining the existing account structure and proactively close obsolete accounts by using information gathered through cross-functional relationships
• Act as a key cross-functional partner and primary Treasury contact to Production Finance while working with other cross functional partners to streamline processes and resolve issues
• Collaborate on system implementation projects to improve automation
• Aggregate large sets of data to improve Treasury dashboards and reporting
• Enter wires and ACH through various banking portals around the world while showing strong understanding of requirements and payment types domestically and internationally
• Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
• CTP credential a plus
• At least 2-3 years of Treasury experience with a multinational company or corporate banking experience
• Strong organizational skills and familiarity with bank account related documentation
• Knowledge of both domestic and foreign KYC banking requirements
• Quick learner who takes full responsibility for all tasks assigned and sees them through to completion with a high degree of ambiguity
• Strong analytical, technical and problem solving skills are essential for this position. Familiarity with RPA, SQL, Google Apps Script (Java) a plus
• You embrace and advocate Netflix culture and long-term view
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93y37-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.