Senior Analyst, Income Tax
Los Gatos, CA
It's a great time to join our team and as Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. As we continue our rapid expansion, we are looking for an individual to join our Travel & Expense team.
The ideal candidate will be an individual with an understanding of travel operations, ERP systems, accounting principles and system integrations. The Travel Operations Analyst will work cross-functionally and focus on process improvements and implementation of new tools and workflows to ensure proper accounting and reporting for all Netflix entities.
• Drive process improvements and contribute to projects, system design and testing & metrics dashboards.
• Assist with integrations to support employee expense reports for air and ground transportation transactions that are supported by the Netflix travel program.
• Support automation of travel data integrations and/or invoice reporting to Financial systems
• Assist with month-end close process
• Perform other travel and expense related duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
• Support and partner with the benefits, mobility and relocation teams as necessary, including travel reporting to support their efforts
• Develop workflows to automate account and project changes within Workday ERP
• Administer employee rideshare programs, including fielding questions, partner management, and audit
• Lead meetings with Workday design partner groups
• Ad hoc reporting requests
Qualities We're Looking For:
• The successful candidate will have 3+ years of operations or finance/accounting experience
• Fluency in Microsoft Excel (Pivots, Vlookups, etc.)
• Familiarity with reporting systems such as Workday or other ERP systems
• Ability to multitask and handle high volumes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Demonstrated ability to identify and drive improvements and continuously simplify processes
• Able to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with team members and business partners
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view
• Strong project management skills
• Able to function effectively as a part of a loosely coupled but highly-aligned team
• Flexible, with the ability to pivot and adjust to the needs of the team you support