Administrative Assistant, Production Finance - Studio Features
Los Angeles, CA
A Travel Manager role that is key in supporting the growing internal travel program, Netflix Travel. The role will require you to closely partner and embed yourself within the various stakeholder teams to understand their unique needs and be able to manage the travel tools, services and resources with a strong customer experience mindset. The Americas Corporate Travel Manager role will report into the US based Global Corporate Travel Manager.
• Be the go-to contact for anything travel with all stakeholders in the Americas for the assigned vertical and areas of the business.
• Partner and nurture the relationship with our external travel vendor. This includes devising workflows and seeking operational excellence to suit the travel needs of Netflix stakeholders.
• Developing and maintaining service levels with internal and external customers to Concierge level. This requires a thorough understanding of back and mid-office from the travel agency side to booking.
• Strategically assist with office openings - develop a workflow that can quickly and effectively support the new travelers (profiles, forms of payments, etc.) as well as the new travel pattern it creates
• Lead and develop a team of Netflix Travel and Visa Specialists.
• Becoming familiar with Candidate recruitment and able to make recommendations on process and High-Touch travel coordination in alignment to the TMC processes.
• Partner with Mobility and our Relocation vendor to ensure a high touch experience for employees relocating ensuring we incorporate our cultural values.
• With your knowledge of Business Travel Visas and the complexities as a result of Covid-19, develop a sound offering and resource for Netflix travelers.
• Assist with vendor selection and management and be the ''boots on the ground'' for sourcing efforts.
• Partner with Aviation and Air Charter teams to align on travel offering across commercial travel, jets and charters.
• Closely managing the relationships with Vendors operationally to make sure we can provide a very high touch service and quick resolution when escalation is required.
• Providing event partnership and coordination from the design and planning stage to onsite support.
• Partner with Operations Analysts and Finance on travel billing, BTA and V-Pay cards, direct billing, bill back, etc to ensure seamless traveler interface and appropriate coding.
• Work in close collaboration with Operations Analysts, Finance and SP&A on global consolidated reporting, savings analysis, data integration and ad hoc requests.
• Manage and identify travel tools, technology and innovation needs for the different teams.
• Share and collaborate best in class methods and tools with other regional counterparts and travel teams.
• The successful candidate for this role will have 10+ years of corporate travel experience at a global company, preferably entertainment/production and high touch travel program experience required
• Expert corporate travel industry know-how, including the use of online booking tools and TMC reporting packages
• Leadership - success in building, growing and managing a team
• Ability to show technical expertise in all related categories as well as regional markets
• Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize multiple assignments and deadlines under pressure
• Managing financials, budgets and program management data and analytics
• Able to function effectively as part of a loosely coupled but highly-aligned team
• Flexible, with the ability to pivot and adjust to the needs of the teams you support
• Excels in internal customer service
• Relationship builder - Ability to cultivate strong cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with team members and business partners
• Innovation - Enthusiasm for improving and enhancing systems and workflows (learn the existing process and then build/challenge it to better scale for growth while providing meaningful reporting to our business partners)
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view.
• Able to anticipate potential problems and knows when to ask for help.
• Aware that the world of Travel is not a 9-5 job.
• Travel within the US and Americas region ((and occasionally in EMEA/APAC) as required)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22pny-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.