It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We bring new stories to over 200 million people in over 190 countries worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key growth factor is our ability to empower Netflix personnel to utilize cutting-edge technology built in-house that maximizes studio/production efficiencies to facilitate creation of the world's best streaming content.
Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What is special about Netflix, among other things, is our Culture.
The Studio Product Rollout Team uniquely sits between the teams developing the software products for Netflix Studio and the Studio employees & external partners who utilize these products. We are a customer success team that actively engages with cross-functional teams from both organizations on a daily basis to help drive change management, go-to-market planning, positively influence product adoption, and user education. Our main goal is to empower all users (internal & external) of Netflix technology to do their jobs faster, easier, and smarter while gaining value. What we learn from doing that is feedback shared with the product teams that influences product development. If you are an early tech adopter and enjoy creating new pathways to help others and drive change, this is the space for you.
The Training Manager is responsible for developing a user education strategy and implementation of blended and scalable learning solutions for Netflix-built apps. While our UCAN team is based in Los Angeles, this role requires global thinking and proactive regional partnership to reach internal and external users around the globe. This person must be passionate about helping users to gain value out of products and be able to understand nuanced workflows across several products that are connected in an ecosystem.
• Be the informed captain for driving global user success with a portfolio of products, which requires multiple and simultaneous workstreams.
• Develop an education strategy that's integrated with a product's larger go-to-market strategy, creating tailored and scalable blended learning experiences for the product's entire audience.
• Establish clear and consistent pathways for driving impact that results in gaining user (internal and external) value of the product and communication of feedback therein to product development teams.
• Thinks globally and partners heavily with fellow Studio Product Rollout teammates to create inclusive and scalable learning programs for a global user base.
• Design, create and manage the knowledge base of all training materials for a domain of products.
• Facilitate instructor-led training sessions for a portfolio of products.
• Build strong relationships and trust with Studio business partners, SMEs, and users to effectively advocate with and on behalf of them to product development teams.
• Drive collection, analysis, and socialization of user satisfaction and feedback; partner with Support and Insights teams where it's most impactful to inform product development.
• When travel restrictions lift, there may be travel between Netflix offices.
• Our ideal candidate will have the following experience, but don't feel that you must have it all before you apply:
• Will thrive in our Culture;
• Has 5+ years of product training experience.
• Has domain expertise It's a bonus if you have a strong understanding of studio/production workflows and the streaming entertainment industry in general.
• Ability to design and implement blended learning programs (set goals, create curriculum & all materials, gather data, measure effectiveness)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an affinity for simplifying complex workflows and motivating users to engage with new technologies.
• Communicates well and leads comfortably in large and small group settings.
• Superb content creation skills for all learning materials (video, simulations, documentation)
• Is passionate about leaning into new ideas and driving change management by helping others overcome legacy thinking.
• Flexibility amid an ever-changing and growing environment and ability to create clarity amid ambiguity.
• Is willing and able to run lean with a DIY mentality that inspires others around them to do the same.
• Has experience with G Suite and other progressive cloud-based platforms.
Our team knows that work experiences come in many shapes and sizes, and that life introduces unexpected challenges for all (most recently via the global pandemic). We are open-minded about candidates having time spent unemployed and we'd love to hear from you even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements.
Netflix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic makeup, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roxbz2-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.