The Production Innovation Partnerships team drives adoption of high-impact innovations in production technology and workflows among 3rd party technology makers, relevant technical standards, influential industry groups, and talent. As Partner Technology Manager, you will understand Netflix needs, and work with technology manufacturers and industry standards groups to implement features, workflow enhancements, and technical standards that benefit Netflix.
Your work will involve:
• Communication: You must have a well developed ability to simplify complex information, and to convey ideas clearly to a variety of audiences with varying technical and creative backgrounds.
• Strategy Development: you will work with peers and partners to synthesize strategies that yield high business impact to Netflix. You will leverage existing data sources, and identify new needs for data and metrics to help the team better use data to inform decisions.
• Managing impactful relationships with multiple partners: you will be the primary responsible person for successful partner outcomes, including: identifying and planning impactful new product features and workflow enhancements, tool interoperability, strategic priorities, assisting our outreach team in identifying key partner-driven activations related to training and community engagement.
• The ideal candidate has a track record of success collaborating with and influencing partners to achieve common goals.
• BS/BA (or higher) in a technical discipline.
• 8 years experience managing technology partnerships.
• Broad familiarity with production workflows and technologies (including Virtual Production).
• Expert interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a self-directed, fast paced, and frequently changing environment.
• Experience managing engineering teams or technology products.
• Knowledge/experience with software/product development.
• Willingness to travel.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw90q2-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.