It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment around the world. We have grown to over 204 million paid memberships in over 190 countries. We've become the largest entertainment studio in the world, creating new original content at an incredible pace. The Studio Innovation product team is front and center of this growth. We build software that fuels the production of content at Netflix.
We are looking for a Technical Solutions Manager to join the team and focus on our Production Hiring domain. The Workforce Product team manages the technology solutions that Netflix productions use to hire and set up payroll for our cast and crew. Technology solutions for this area include a combination of custom built functionality and third party software integrations. The TSM will manage the development and integration of these solutions to solve existing and proposed business problems.
At Netflix, our product team is small. You have the opportunity to make a big impact. Our unique culture drives our approach to innovation.
• Work with Product Managers and Business Stakeholders to augment our holistic product strategy with third-party software development.
• Perform product discovery and gather requirements for new and emerging business areas to identify solutions that solve problems.
• Partner with our Studio Technical Solutions engineering team on the development and execution of build/buy software technologies.
• Act as primary Netflix point of contact for third-party software providers, facilitating deals, creating strategy, prioritizing requests, managing rollout and product success.
What We're Looking For
• 5 years of studio/entertainment software technology licensing, rollout, customer success.
• Interest in the intersection of technology, operations, and business. Ability to mobilize partners towards a common goal.
• Ability to prioritize well and clearly articulate objectives across business functions.
• Flexibility to support all sizes of solutions, for teams of 10 to 1000.
• Strong communication skills, in writing or verbally, whether in small group discussions, large-scale presentations, or with senior leaders.
• A passion for product management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5986-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.