Director, Content Financial Planning & Analysis
Tax Analyst - APAC (Singapore Based)
It's an exciting time to join Netflix; present in over 190 countries with members enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. As Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth.
We are seeking a Tax Analyst to join our growing Asia-Pacific (APAC) Tax Team based in Singapore, providing APAC tax planning and analytical support related to our business operations. The ideal candidate will have excellent organization, communication and analytical skills as well as strong attention to detail, with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
We are looking for someone who is:
• A close fit with the Netflix culture (see our culture memo)
• Not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo, and above all, willing to learn
• An effective communicator who can build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams (who don't always speak 'tax')
• A self-starter, able to work effectively, autonomously and drive projects
• Accustomed to juggling multiple projects, prioritising, and producing high quality work products in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Willing to work across time zones to collaborate with our global colleagues.
• Provide support in partnering with cross-functional teams (legal, finance, treasury, public policy, etc.) and liaising with external advisors on APAC tax projects
• Gather data and prepare responses to support in tax audits within APAC
• Research on tax issues, prepare technical documents and assist on tax projects to provide support in the development of business operations in APAC
• Assist in reviewing reviewing contracts to ensure key tax deal terms are consistent with our global tax structure and our global tax position
• Monitor tax legislative developments and support relevant tax policy efforts in the region
• 3+ years of corporate tax advisory/consulting experience, in a tax firm and/or in-house.
• Bachelor degree in accounting, commerce or law (or equivalent).
• Must be fluent in English and Korean. Other regional languages are helpful.
• Experience with a broad range of international corporate tax advisory work, preferably relating to the digital or entertainment sectors.
• Exposure to international tax and basic transfer pricing principles is a plus
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more.