Creative Content Manager, AV Studio
Los Angeles, CA
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue to shape the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content.
We are looking for an individual that will oversee a team of Creative Content Managers that manages on set AV capture and creation of assets across our Original Series campaigns that support Publicity and are also used by Product Creative, Awards, Marketing and Editorial & Publishing teams. This role entails being an involved people leader with on set AV capture experience, as well as a strong publicity/editorial background.
Reporting to the Director of Photo & AV Studio, you will lead a team of creative content managers that oversee creative strategy and execution of on set AV capture that directly support our publicity campaigns and may also be used by multiple internal teams. You will be responsible for hiring, managing, resourcing, scaling and solutioning. Collaborating with internal teams dedicated to creating editorial and publicity content across Netflix's Original Series. This is a great opportunity for a curious and innovative thinker to help expand upon the role of traditional EPK and creative content for the current media landscape.
• Lead a high-performing AV Studio team within Publicity, responsible for capturing and creating av content used by multiple teams across our title campaigns
• Collaborate cross-functionally with our on set capture and publicity strategy and creative teams, sharing key learnings and establishing thought leadership
• Assess the needs and build production solutions across a broad team of cross-functional partners, optimizing existing workflows and developing new ones to ensure that we eliminate bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity
• Establish best practices in post production, leading training efforts and maintaining documentation both within the team and across agency partnerships
• Subject-matter expert on the latest trends in creative video technologies, new video formats, and creative asset ecosystem for publicity.
• Responsible for overall team financial reporting, vendor performance and management, and development of the Creative Content managers
• Extensive experience (8+ years) in publicity creative strategy, on set capture and working directly with filmmakers, showrunners, talent and production teams
• People leadership experience at an entertainment studio or network, marketing agency technology or media company
• Experience managing a high volume of projects, collaborating with high-performing teams to create and deliver various AV materials captured on set and created as part of the overall publicity strategy
• Knowledge of and relationships with a wide range of AV and creative content agencies from large scale vendors to unique and emerging ones
• Understanding of the latest AV software, formats and tooling advancements, including Adobe Creative Suite, 4K and HD
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of on set capture and publicity creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You are a natural team leader, able to exhibit strong judgement
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!