Manager, Security Systems - EMEA
London, United Kingdom
We are seeking a Site & Services Coordinator to join our UK / EMEA Studio Operations team in developing, enhancing and overseeing Operational services within Studio facilities in line with our international Studio growth and expansion.
The ideal candidate will be experienced, passionate and self-motivated in relation to all Operational systems, services and site running, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver a diverse workload within a challenging workspace.
This is a demanding and fast paced position that requires someone who is proactive and positive whilst using good judgement and courage in their decision making.
A background in Facility Infrastructure / Estate Management with a strong understanding of our industry's workflows and best practice is essential.
The Site & Services Coordinator UK / EMEA will manage all facility upkeep, Partner & Vendor liaison as well as on-site services within our MLA facilities across region.
The key focus of this role will be to ensure both internal and external facilities are maintained to a high standard, that service levels are consistently delivered and that our creative teams are able to work in a safe and clean environment.
• Accountable for the Operational upkeep and services of our EMEA MLA facilities taking a strategic, forward-thinking approach considering short, medium and long-term objectives and deliverables.
• Enhance existing systems and procedures to drive efficiencies in the management of services, continually working to improve and identify consolidation opportunities to achieve value for money.
• Ownership of all facility upkeep (both internal & external), handover and handback in conjunction with Netflix productions to ensure that all standards are exceeded with regards to cleaning and condition through quality management control.
• Strong understanding of budgeting, financial accountabilities as well as software application to enhance the department's efficiencies driving effectiveness.
• To participate in the procurement and engagement of vendors required to support the delivery of service to our in-house and creative teams across our EMEA MLA (Master Lease Agreement) sites.
• To utilise trend analysis and communication / feedback loops to enhance service levels across our sites with regards to preferred vendors and Operational teams at our Partner-Managed sites.
• To manage and benchmark success of all preferred vendors through the management of Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators in conjunction with our contractual MSAs (Master Service Agreements).
• Work closely with Netflix Security & Safety teams to provide our productions with a safe working environment and that Studio Regulations are upheld.
• Maintain a full inventory of all MLA fixtures, fittings and furniture by utilising in-house asset tracking systems.
• Delivering and implementing Planned Preventative Maintenance and Upkeep schedules across our UK and EMEA sites.
• Sign off vendor works upon completion to ensure that standards have been delivered, expectations have been met and that VFM has been achieved.
• Maintain internal communication with regards inspection reports, progress on works, issues, repairs and recharges.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 5+ Years of practical experience at Manager level and seasoned within a Studio Facility / Real Estate / Media industry.
• Strong understanding of contractual requirements and benchmarking mechanisms to deliver success.
• Good understanding of Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and knowledge of how this applies within a Studio environment.
• Team player with an ability to run multiple M&E projects and programmes simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
• Access to high-quality support vendors in region.
• Strong understanding of financial and budgeting accountabilities.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Willingness to make informed decisions and think outside of the box.
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production processes, equipment and studio facilities.
• Ability to travel between UK / EMEA and occasionally International sites.
• Understanding and ability to work when required on multiple timezones.
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, GMail, MS Word and MS Excel.